LCC (Lighthouse Car Connections) Program
This multipart program is designed to assist individuals and families reach a long term sustainable goal of obtaining safe reliable transportation for the purpose of maintaining employment and increasing income opportunities.
To participate in this program complete the steps below:
1. Review Program Guidelines.
2. If you meet the program requirements click the
APPLY HERE link to print application. Please submit completed application and required attachments to the address provided in the
3. Visit Banzai and complete the Junior Course.
LCC Program Guidelines
• Client must be currently employed working at least 25 hours per week;
• Client must meet poverty guidelines listed on page 2 of application;
• Client must provide proof of income with pay stubs for the last 3 months;
• Client must be willing to meet with Lighthouse staff to complete an application with a budgeting form and have secured at least $800 saved towards a vehicle prior to moving to next step in the process;
• Client must be willing to participate in financial and vehicle maintenance education.
NOTE: These Guidelines are subject to change.
Take control of your money
Banzai has partnered with The Lighthouse Foundation, powered by Armco Credit Union, to bring you clear, in-depth lessons to help you dive into the financial topics you care most about.